Friday, March 6, 2009

We gave Dade a piece of paper, since he was reading Jerry's cup at the table after dinner, and he began to write some words. The usual favorite of Harlie's is her name, so she always asks him to write it for her. Jerry's cup had IOWA HAWKEYES on it, so Dade wrote that quite a few times. ('Hawkeyes' and about five more 'Iowa's' are on the other side.) I think the other words are Tigger and Pooh. Of course we love that he likes to spell Jeep and underneath he writes 4x4. More to come, I'm sure. He loves to write and spell. He wants to skip all the other stuff when we do 'schoolwork.' I'm trying to get him to hold his pencil/pen/crayon the correct way, but so far no luck. He likes to hold it in his fist... Any advice would be appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

I just found out you have a blog!!! You've been hiding it from me! Now you have to start updating it again!! Loved seeing your pictures!